- RSS Channel Showcase 8952870
- RSS Channel Showcase 1706034
- RSS Channel Showcase 2418584
- RSS Channel Showcase 6892092
Articles on this Page
- 05/15/15--06:09: _Well The Salad Was ...
- 05/19/15--15:54: _Chicken Nugget Caes...
- 05/20/15--08:35: _Super Light Red Pot...
- 06/12/15--08:13: _Mixed Bean Salad & ...
- 06/25/15--07:00: _Avocado Celery Root...
- 08/07/15--15:06: _Favorite Thing On E...
- 08/24/15--18:17: _Like A Week of Upda...
- 09/06/15--07:44: _Sunday Morning Leav...
- 09/13/15--18:07: _Not Your Classic Ca...
- 09/17/15--07:20: _Running, Hiking, & ...
- 10/18/15--16:57: _It’s The Weekend: S...
- 10/20/15--07:06: _Running, Salads, Eg...
- 10/22/15--06:26: _You Can Workout & B...
- 10/24/15--14:10: _New Hair, Running &...
- 11/05/15--06:12: _Catch Up Post Befor...
- 11/09/15--14:11: _Wedding Weekend Adv...
- 11/19/15--09:19: _Incredibly Long Rec...
- 11/25/15--08:02: _Recap Before Thanks...
- 02/26/16--05:40: _Crazy Dogs, Eats & ...
- 03/22/16--11:20: _Race Day, Workouts ...
- 05/15/15--06:09: Well The Salad Was Green: Golf Day With Dad!
- 05/19/15--15:54: Chicken Nugget Caesar Salad
- 05/20/15--08:35: Super Light Red Potato Salad
- 06/12/15--08:13: Mixed Bean Salad & Chicken Nuggets
- 06/25/15--07:00: Avocado Celery Root Salad W/ Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette.
- 08/07/15--15:06: Favorite Thing On Earth: Antipasto
- 08/24/15--18:17: Like A Week of Updates…Deep Breaths!
- 09/06/15--07:44: Sunday Morning Leaves Are Falling
- 09/13/15--18:07: Not Your Classic Caesar Steak Salad
- 09/17/15--07:20: Running, Hiking, & Pumpkin. Oh, my!
- 10/18/15--16:57: It’s The Weekend: SweetGreens & Jack’s Place
- 10/20/15--07:06: Running, Salads, Eggs, & A Pho First Timer!
- 10/22/15--06:26: You Can Workout & Be Lazy Too.
- 10/24/15--14:10: New Hair, Running & Eats!
- 11/05/15--06:12: Catch Up Post Before I Disappear
- 11/09/15--14:11: Wedding Weekend Adventure!
- 11/19/15--09:19: Incredibly Long Recap Post.
- 11/25/15--08:02: Recap Before Thanksgiving’s Madness
- 02/26/16--05:40: Crazy Dogs, Eats & Trails.
- 03/22/16--11:20: Race Day, Workouts & Life
Yesterday for lunch, I made a giant salad with all the leftover spinach and vegetables in the fridge. I was about to spend a couple of hours out on the golf course and so I wanted to be fueled and eat something light that wouldn’t make me feel sluggish. This salad had spinach, black beans, […]
I had twenty minutes to shower off from my run, change, and whip up a dinner before Dancing With The Stars Finale Part 1 started. I knew I wouldn’t move from the couch during the show and the new Bachelorette was right after that. I planned on making a salad with leftover steak but I overcooked the steak […]
It’s summer, which means bbq time! It’s the time of year for steaks, burgers, hot dogs, brownies, and potato salads! I love potato salad, but it’s not the healthiest option. You can make bbq food pretty healthy if you make some swaps. I like to trade the burgers and hot dogs for veggie kabobs, grilled shrimp and […]
There is nothing better than a salad full of all kinds of flavors. If each bite tastes different, the salad will never get boring! For dinner yesterday, I put together a salad with sliced cucumbers, bell peppers, red onion, romaine, croutons, garbanzo beans, black beans, edamame, kidney beans, white beans, avocado, broccoli, croutons, fresh parmesan, […]
Hi There! I’m glad I made it through the night to deliver this blog post to you. It was a beautiful night, and then all of a sudden…BLACK. It started pouring, lightening, thundering, hailing, and then the winds picked up. The trees were falling; I had to put my superhero cape on, and run outside […]
One of my favorite salads on this planet is an Antipasto. While I was in Nick’s hometown I had so much antipasto that I was in heaven. I was inspired by the ones in New York and made Nick and I a big bowl of it when we got back from our trip. It was […]
Today was beautiful. I took Grumples for a long drive in the country this morning. This may sound silly, but one of his favorite things to do is stick his head out the window and eat the air. He loves to see the horses and the cows. He makes some silly kind of noise that […]
Tino woke me up at 6:30 this morning. Normally, I get annoyed and throw the pillows over my face so he can’t lick it to death, but this morning, I decided to give in instead of fighting him to let me sleep in. It was chilly out, about 65 degrees with a light breeze that sent […]
I hate that the Lions lost and I’ll leave it at that before I get too far into it. Last year, I would spend Sunday watching the game with Nick and his family, but there is too much “Cowboy Nation” testosterone going on (Poor Phyllis) . I can’t take it; the snapchats were enough. I’m […]
I’m getting really good at waking up early, and my body is naturally rising without an alarm clock. I’m in bed by 9:30 pm and waking up by 6:30 am. You can count on me being in a good mood if I’m up early. Some people are the opposite and need to sleep in. I am more […]
I was up at four am this morning with Kona for our first walk of the day. I never thought I’d willingly wake up this early, but it’s starting to get much easier. I went back to bed for an hour this morning though. I found a great little Catholic church in Old town Alexandria […]
Oh, gooooood morning. I am so excited because its going to be 70 degrees today and that means I can run outside! Seeeee ya later treadmill. I’m taking tomorrow off for running. I was up at 3:45 this morning with Kona. Mr. Kitty decided to wake him up by crawling all over his cage. I […]
It wouldn’t be a normal blogpost if I didn’t inform you on today’s weather. I’m going to be blessed with a day of sunshine and a high of 77 degrees. I’m thinking a bike ride is in my near future… Kona slept till five today (WIN) and we headed out for a little stroll around […]
My two favorite college teams aren’t playing today, so it looks like a Lifetime movie Saturday! I finally did it! I got my hair cut and dyed. I’m a little sad that she took more than an inch off, but I know it was probably in need of it. It’s going to take some getting used […]
My life is almost back to normal. I have one more weekend away and then I’m going to crawl into my bed and plant myself for a while. Before I disappear again, I want to do a little “catch up” post. *scarf in my shop* use code: HUMDAY25 to get 25% entire order. Before I […]
Hi Everyone! I’m back and can finally take a deep breath. I have been running around like a chicken with it’s head cutoff for the past couple of weeks. I’ve been out of town every weekend and I finally have this week completely free to blog, work, add all the new items to the shop […]
Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic week. And if not, hang in there because tomorrow is Friday! I’ve spent most of the week taking care of my sick boyfriend. The poor guy has been in and out of the doctors and not feeling so great. Luckily, things are looking up […]
I can’t believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Where the heck did the time go? Wasn’t it JUST Halloween? I have about an hour to spare this morning before all the madness starts. I thought a recap post would be smart, so my Thanksgiving posts don’t take over. Tonight is the pre-Thanksgiving party at Nick’s parents house. […]
Good Morning, Everyone! Can you believe it’s already Friday? I hope you all have some fun and relaxing plans for the weekend. I did an update post yesterday and by the end of it, I was (mind) exhausted and felt overwhelmed after reading through it. It made me realize that waiting two weeks to do a […]
Good Morning, Everyone! I finally have the time to sit down and blog. Life has been pretty busy on my end and also very exciting as well. I had yesterday scheduled out to blog, but of course life got in the way again. I had a bed delivered from the furniture store and they ended up […]